The Great Northern Timber Group of Companies (GNT) is proud to announce that we are now a producer of high-quality wood pellets. GNT recently acquired, refurbished and restarted a pellet mill located in Upper Musquodoboit Nova Scotia. Our new pellet operations will be under the company name of Great Northern Pellets. Please stay tuned as we will soon provide more information on our production, intended specification and plans for our pellet operations.’
Sheet Harbour Shiploading Terminal
Chip Pile Reclaim:
- B.I.D. 3 Screw Reclaim
- & Lump Breaker
- 60″ wide, fixed & moveable ERIEZ Electromagnet for 60″ belt
- MILLTRONICS 60″ belt scale.
- Self-powered Moveable Conveyor Loader
- SVEDALA 4-42″ Jet Slinger
- 152 m long concrete caisson structure, built 1987
- Mooring Buoys & two 100 ton land bollards
- Maximum loaded draft 11.0 m at LLW, tide + 1.5 m Tugboat service, up to 5000 hp available.
Loading Capacity (max):
- 1200 tons per hour